Save on organic products using Target Cartwheel
(open image to see full list)
I love a good deal and saving money! Especially when it’s on something I’m planning on buying anyways. I’m heading to Target this morning and have my Cartwheel list ready to go! For those who do not know about Target Cartwheel, it’s basically an app that you can install on your smartphone or computer and search for items that is on your grocery list to get a % off. You can even scan an item in the store to see if there is a deal and add it to your list. All you have to do at check out is have the Target team member scan your personal bar code and watch your total price fall! It’s so much fun! I also try to team up my purchases with a Target coupon and manufacturer coupon. Target is one of the many stores that I buy my organic products from.
Here’s a list of my Top places I shop for Organic products:
- People’s Food Co-op– the best place to buy in bulk!
- Farmer’s Market-support your local farmers
- Amazon.com– my go to place for a price comparison
- Costco-best price for Organic coconut oil
- Trader Joe’s- remember to read labels here, watch for GMO products still, but it’s the only place where I can find organic whole milk yogurt at a decent price
- Aldi’s-best prices on organic produce and cereal
- Hy Vee Health Market-spendy, but watch for sales
What organic products are you looking for currently? I can help you find the best deal for the best price! Let me know!